Get your GTA 5 PC Download
What is GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)?
Grand Theft Auto V is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 17 September 2013. Grand Theft Auto V is played in third-person and combines driving and action gameplay in an open world environment, allowing the player to interact with the game world at their leisure. The game is set within the fictional state of San Andreas, which is based on Southern California, affording the player free roam over the world's countryside and the fictional city of Los Santos, which is based on Los Angeles. The single-player story is told through three player-controlled protagonists whom the player switches between—Michael, Trevor and Franklin—and the story follows their efforts to plan and execute six large heists to accrue wealth for themselves. An online multiplayer mode is included, allowing up to sixteen players to engage in both co-operative and competitive gameplay in a recreation of the single-player setting.
* OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz or similar
* RAM: 2 GB
* HDD: 20 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9
How to Download and Install GTA 5 for PC?
1. Click the Download button below
2. Save the "GTA 5 Installer" to your desktop
3. Unzip the downloaded file using WinRAR
4. Double-click "GTA 5 Installer"
5. Click "Install" then select folder to install the game
6. Wait until install process is complete, then "GTA 5" icon will appear on desktop
7. Double click on "GTA 5" icon to play
8. Enjoy your "GTA 5 for PC"
How to Install GTA 5 on Xbox/PS3?
1. Insert DVD/Blu-ray disc into your computer
2. Do the same steps 1-3 as Instructions for PC
3. On the step of select folder to install, select your DVD/Blu-ray disk drive
4. Once its completed the disc will automatically ejects
5. Put the disc into your PS3/Xbox
Size: 2.073MB (Online Installer)
Total Download: 14,721
AS SEEN & HEARD ON: